Monday 18 August 2014

Bitter gourd chips

Bittergourd chips is one of the most tastiest chips which I love the most.
I had this 5 to 6 years before when I went to Adayar Anandha Bhavan.
I loved the taste when I had the very first bite and from that day I have became a dieheart fan for this chips.

It is so tasty and goes well with a cup of hot Narasus Filter coffee.



Wow I feel so mouthwatering when I write about this combination






Ingredients

Sliced bittergourd 1 cup
Besan flour 2 tsp
Corn flour 2 tsp
All purpose flour 2 tsp
Oil
Salt
Chilly powder
Asafoetida

Procedure

Take a wide bowl and put the sliced bittergourd.



 Add the above mentioned flours with salt , chillypowder , little water and mix well.


TIP : After preparing this mixture keep it in the fridge with  the bowl covered for half an hour minimum and then take it and fry . This will help the veggie not to absorb more oil while frying 

Fry it enjoy the chips with a cup of coffee or tea .



No comments:

Post a Comment